Goal: Inspire, equip and mobilize people to create change in our communities through service and civic engagement.
Volunteerism is at the center of our mission to improve lives throughout all Hampden County, South Hadley and Granby. We are a state-recognized volunteer connector established to assist groups, individuals, and families with community service engagement.
Programs and services include:
- Volunteer Portal: Hampden County online volunteer engagement portal (click here to visit the portal)
- Day of Caring: annual day of service contributing over 4,000 hours of service
- Customized Days of Service: individualized days of service for companies and their employees
- Youth Generate: community service for youth elementary, middle and high school
- Service-learning: connect college students to projects that enhance transitional and transferable skills
- Long-term / Ongoing Opportunities: connect individuals and groups to repeat or relational volunteer opportunities
- 3,238 people referred and connected to volunteer opportunities
- 2,297 volunteers contributed 22,715 hours of service with a value of $636,044
- 1,170 people participated in Day of Caring
- 330 people volunteered in their companies to support the annual workplace giving campaign